Open Position: Managing Director
Reports to: Executive Director
Oversees: Management Team
Contract Terms: 2-years with possible extension based on review by Executive Director.
Red Nose Foundation’s (Red Nose) mission is to support the educational and personal development of children living in underprivileged circumstances, and to promote the empowerment of youth through arts while assisting them to become positive contributors to society. Red Nose strives to be the pioneering force behind creative education rehabilitation.
Red Nose currently works with 320 children offering more than 75 hours of education and arts classes each week. Since 2008, Red Nose Foundation programming has affected over 125,000 children across Indonesia. Red Nose has a full time team of 20 enthusiastic and hardworking professionals who work every day to further the organization’s mission and improve the lives of the Red Nose children. In 2016, Red Nose completed construction on the North Jakarta Community Center for Children, a 425m2 purpose built facility for Red Nose programming in North Jakarta.
The Executive Director is the key management leader of Red Nose Foundation. The Executive Director is responsible for fundraising, overseeing the administration, programs, strategic plan, marketing and government relations of the organization. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
Leadership and Management
- Responsible on staff organization including hiring, recruitment, contracts and staff evaluation not limited on oversee attendance reports, annual leave, and benefits
- Support and assist Executive Director fundraising and relationship with local government.
- Responsible to assist the Executive Director with all fundraising events including all preparation, staff supervision, implementation and post event reports.
Financial Performance and Accountability
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing all of the foundation’s financial management including planning, reporting and supervising staff spending, operating within the approved budged, ensuring maximum resource utilization.
- Responsible for presenting quarterly finance reports to the Executive Director.
- Responsible for working with Finance Consultant on a monthly basis for finance report, tax reporting and yearly finance audit.
- Responsible for maintaining the organization’s legal documents including; document renewal, filling and updating the status on legal needs, etc.
- Oversee office documents including; office rent, utilities and daily office needs.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of three years experience in a director position for a non-profit organization
- Transparent and high integrity leadership skills
- Strong on staff management including human resources, administration management including supervise filling, paperwork and administration assistant, finance reporting and budget management including bookkeeping, receipts and program budgets.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online a plus
- Strong initiative and willingness to learn and solve problems for best of organization and programs
How to Apply